CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A...

BOY!!!

And he's healthy and growing big. In fact the doc pushed my due date up 5 days to April 6th. Ryan and I are on top of the world right now... most amazing thing we have witnessed- seeing our little boy wiggle around in there. God has blessed us with so much.

Pictures will come soon :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great that we are going to have another little man to carry out the Parker name. Our "lil' dribbler" will be here before you know it!

Jami said...

Congrat! Boys are lots of fun!

ClintandGina said...

Clint & I are so happy for you guys. Can't wait for the little guy to get here! Hope to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Tiffany said...

Congrats Tiffany! I loved having my boy first, if you have a little girl later on it's fun for them to have a big brother!!!