CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

He Turned!

Our little guy is so talented already... He managed to turn in his cramped quarters and is ready for his exit! Now if we can only get the little wiggle worm to stay that way. :) Everything checked out good too, measurements, heartbeat, and of course his cuteness. He was measuring a little bigger than normal for his due date but not enough to change it sooner... darn. His head was measuring bigger than the rest of his body too (not his fault, both Ryan and I have huge heads), which is good because he'll be so brainy, but bad for mommy for the sake of his exit :) We were excited too because Rory and Rita got to come to this ultrasound and see lil Bryson in action. He was definitely showing his Nana and Pop how much he could wiggle. I loved being able to share this experience with the grandparents... and especially can't wait to share him with the world!


Here are the pictures from our visit:


Nana and Pop ready to see another cute grandson!


In the process of kicking me I'm sure :)



Cute little pouty lips


We always have to check to make sure he's still a boy... no mistake about it!


I don't like this angle, it looks like he's lurking in the darkness, but it shows his lips and nose from the front (not a very flattering angle)


There he is! What a cutie-pie!


Sidenote:
The doc also told me that I have a lot of amniotic fluid so if my water breaks, its going to be a waterfall! LOL I think I may start carrying a towel around with me. :)

4 comments:

Jami said...

Glad to hear he turned around. Can't wait to see him!

Rita said...

I can't wait to kiss him on the back of the neck....the best sugar spot!

ClintandGina said...

We can't wait to meet him. So glad our baby girl will have a playmate just her age when the family is all together!

Jami said...

I'm glad you like the gifts. I did make the blanket, but if you look closely you'll find some mistakes. (Don't really look that close!) You told me what colors you were using so I tried to find cool fabrics that would work. I made my first blanket for my nephew for Christmas so yours is #2 and is unique! No other baby will have one just like it. I hope you have a great shower!