I can't believe its April! My little baby has turned into a little boy in the blink of an eye. Here are some of the pics from our March:
Bryson and his crazy hair!
We had an Easter Egg Hunt with my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group last weekend. Bryson had a lot of fun hunting the eggs :)

Here's the only problem: Once he found the eggs, we wanted to throw them all back out of his basket:
Quarterback or pitcher?
Bryson's Great grandparents, Granny and PawPaw Gene came down for a visit. We love seeing them!
Bryson showed off his dunking skills
We had a picnic at one of the local parks... it was such a beautiful day!

Taking a walk along the river
We decided to test the water with our toes...
Which led to Bryson getting soaking wet of course. But he loved it!Some of Bryson's favorite things to do:
Put his toys in the dishwasher
Eat goldfish and cheeto puffs
Read Books. Even though this is a Halloween book, he absolutely loves it. He picks this one out as one of the books we read to him every night.



We went to one of Tristen's basketball games. Bryson loves his big cousin!


1 comments:
Oh my gosh I just looked at all these pictures and I tarted busted out laughing at the Christmas morning pj picture hahaha. I wish I got to hang out with Bryson becade we would so be best friends!
- Baby Bee!
Post a Comment