CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

May 2010

Summer fun is in full swing around here. We had a great May and can't wait to have lots more fun this summer!
Backyard pool fun :)

Hanging out with daddy fun! :)

Sliding and swinging fun with Yaya and Papo on the playset they got me! :)
weeeeee!



Feeding myself fun!
Yummy mashed potatoes (he doesnt have a weird disgust for them like his daddy thank goodness!)


Playing in the dirt fun! :)


Getting in trouble for it- not so fun.

1st Haircut fun?


Once he got the sucker- yes fun!




Stacy and Ty visit- fun!


Riding on the boat fun!

I'm the king of the world! Fun!




As you can tell I'm getting worse about taking pictures and posting them... but I'm going to try to get better! Hope everyone is having a fun summer!

1 comments:

ClintandGina said...

He looks so happy in his pool....and the trouble pictures is pitiful. Makes me want to give him a big hug. And so handsome with that big boy haircut.