CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

August 2010

August was a very tiring month for Bryson :)


There was lots of swimming (which he loves to do now)
He's still working on his swimmer's body though :)


Hanging out with daddy and Tristen


Getting thrown into the pool- yippee!


First visit to Schlitterbahn


My two favorite guys!


Out of everything Schlitterbahn has to offer, he loved the water squirting out of the ground... its the simple things.


Going through the "car wash"


Its slide time!


Even daddy joined in on the fun- I'm surprised he fit!


He LOVED the wave pool


It was a Schlitterific day!


Bryson started a Mother's Day Out program this year (just 2 days a week). This is a picture of him ready to go on his first day. It was a very hard day for me and him- although I'm pretty sure he cried more than I did, poor little guy. He is still adjusting to it, getting better each time. And I am enjoying the extra time to get things done. I know its best for the both of us and its a great way to slowly ease into the "school" phase of life!
It was a busy August and we had lots of fun. Now we are looking forward to the fall!

0 comments: