CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 10, 2013

#3- 1st Trimester

Ryan and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our third child in October! We are ready for whatever adventures this child may add to our little family and can't wait see this chld's unique personality blossom and grow into our crazy family unit. Thoughts and prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby are always appreciated!

First trimester wasn't too much fun but its hard to complain when you have a little miracle growing inside you. It was a little bit of a bumpy start but everything worked itself out and we are now on track for a healthy pregnancy. Since then there's been lots of queasiness, crankiness and tiredness- and that's just from Bryson and Brayden (jk). I also had the flu, a cold virus, UTI and lots of allergies. I ate like a champ though and am gaining weight at an oh-so-wonderful rate. It's a lot easier to write and laugh about this, now that I'm out of the 1st trimester and feeling MUCH better! 

The big news:

Before third baby makes him/herself home in my belly:


1 Month:


2 Months:


3 Months:


It's like my body said, "Oh, this again? I know what to do!" and bam! my belly shot out like I'm ready to pop already.

0 comments: