CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Camera = New Pictures

I haven't been able to post lately because my computer has been having all sorts of problems and had to go to the computer doc for awhile to get better. Its still not 100% but while I have it up and running I figured I would post some new pics. I got a new camera for my birthday, which has resulted in me getting a little camera happy. Enjoy!

At first I just took pics around the house to get used to the new camera:


I'm glad I took a picture of them then because they are wilting now :/


Bryson's first ornament :)


Bryson's first stocking :) And yes, St. Nick came and filled it up for him too- he was very excited I'm sure


Lexi Lou


Shailey Bug


You have no idea how hard it was to get this photo.





So Ryan thinks if I go to his basketball games now that Bryson will hear the court sounds and naturally want to play basketball straight out of the womb. We'll see if it works...











And of course Ryan's team won :) Ryan played great and I'm sure Bryson was proud and is ready to play now

There was a full moon that night: Amazing


We went to our plaza downtown and took pictures with all the pretty lights:









This is a pretty good comparison of this stage of my belly... pretty soon I think I may need a watermelon.

And this is my absolute favorite photo so far... If you can't tell what it is: Ryan was watching Bryson move around in my belly when Shailey walked up and started to stare too. She was intrigued long enough for me to get the camera and capture this moment. So cute!

Thats all for now. Just a couple more weeks and I will officially be done with the 2nd trimester! I'll post my belly progress pictures soon, until then hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

2 comments:

Jami said...

What kind of camera did you get? Your pics are great. I love the moon shot and the Christmas lights. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas, too. Looking good!! have you decided on nursery colors yet?

Jami said...

Everyone here sends Christmas wishes back that way!!