CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Jami so here goes...

The game is to tag 4 people, get them to open the 4th folder in their picture section, pick the 4th picture in that folder and then post that picture. Then those people have to tag 4 more people. I don't have many people on this blog that will actually do it or haven't already done it so I'll just say if you want to play along go ahead.

Here is my 4th picture in my 4th folder:

That would be my Memaw and Popo at their Junior/Senior prom. (Who knew they served cake at proms back then...lol) My 4th folder is pictures of their life together that I put together in a slideshow for them awhile ago for their 50th anniversary. So there you go... You know my 4th picture secrets now!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Ok, that's a really cook picture. Way better than mine. My email is volgrad01@aol.com

Jami said...

cool picture, not cook picture! oops!

Jami said...

sorry, again not paying attention. email me and i'll give you our mailing address! how's that?