Here are some pictures we've taken so far...
It was challenging getting the 5 of us to all look at the camera at the same time... this was the best shot we got of our new little family.
He's gonna kill me when he's older for this one but I couldn't resist- everyone needs a blackmail picture. After all the Easter bunny brought him to us :)
His baby toes that can sometimes grip onto your finger better than his hands.
I'm not sure why this one is upside down but its still cute. You can tell who Bryson got his hairline from

He makes the cutest faces when he's sleeping.

Here he is kicking the camera

This is how Ryan sleeps too. And in the ultrasound pictures Bryson's arms were always like that too.
He had to sunbathe to get rid of the little bit of jaundice he had, but he didnt mind
Daddy and me time

Daddy likes to make him look silly while he sleeps

Ryan found a new use for the boppy in the ever so comfortable hospital pull out chair/bed

He is already outgrowing his newborn clothes. My little guy is growing up too fast already!















2 comments:
Glad to get you motivated, too! He is so cute, I wish we lived closer so we could see each other more. I bet he's not lacking in the attention department though!
He is oh so precious. Can't wait for him and baby girl to play together. We need more pictures soon!!!
Post a Comment