CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Pics

Here are some pics from June:

He is finally big enough and actually likes to be carried around like this. It's helped me a lot now- I can be hands free when he's awake

Bryson with Aunt April on his first mall trip

Daddy likes to swaddle me so that I look like a lollipop- but it does the trick and keeps me nice and cozy so I'll sleep all night


Aunt Krista making me giggle and smile



I have Nana trained... She knows exactly where to take me to make me stop crying and Tristen does a good job entertaining me (Bryson loves either being or looking outside)




Yaya reading me a cool new book she got me



I discovered my feet!


....and my hands!
And I'm starting to discover all my cool toys- the world gets more and more interesting everyday!


0 comments: