CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Concert in the Park & Father's Day

The park has a summer concert series so we headed down there one Thursday night and listened to some good music



Aunt Barbara and the girls were in town, so they came too.

Nana, Aunt Barbara, Bryson, Daddy, Mommy, Jaime, Tristen, Laura, Jordan, Phil, and Aunt Krista




Just chillin on the blanket



Every time there was a breeze he would gasp for air. So cute




Laura and Jordan playing with Bryson



Daddy changing my diaper- I enjoyed the fresh air!


Mommy and me

This is the book I got daddy for Father's Day. (Guess How Much I Love You) I enjoyed daddy reading it to me :)

I love my Daddy!
We spent Fathers Day hanging out at Yaya & Papo's, Nana & Pop's and at home. It was a pretty good day :)


0 comments: