We took our annual trip down to Port Aransas for Labor Day Weekend and we had so much fun. The food was great, the hotel we stayed at was amazing (Aransas Princess), and the company was even better. My whole family was able to go this year (minus Aunt Kimbra who was sick at home)- Memaw, Mom, Dad, April, Me, Ryan, Bryson, Uncle Jimmy, Cousin Ben, Uncle Bobby, Cousin Travis and his grilfriend Ashley, Uncle Craig, Cousin Devin and Cousin Kayla. We even had a big tennis tournament- Ryan placed 2nd (Uncle Craig placed first), my dad placed 3rd, and I placed... well lets just say it was close to last. It was Bryson's first trip to Port A and first time to see the ocean and sand. I think he was impressed. He definitely didn't lack any attention from everyone! It was hard to believe that just a year ago we were there and I was queasy and Bryson was just a little jellybean in my belly. And now this year he's here with us splashing around. Can't wait to continue watching him grow each year :)

On the way there Bryson suddenly started giggling for about 15 minutes straight. Not sure what was so funny back there but he was having a great time. I'm glad he likes road trips!
First time on the beach, catching some rays.
"MOM! How am I supposed to pick up the ladies with you standing there taking pics of me?"
Splish Splash with daddy
Those are called waves Bryson
And this is sand (notice the drool hanging from his mouth lol)
Already throwing sand around
watch out for that wave!
"Mom seriously, the ladies will not be impressed, put me down."

Cousin Devin ready to go swimming with me
Ready to jump in
GQ pose
"Let go daddy! I can do it myself"

YaYa sugars

"Mom, seriously. Let me do this."

Waiting for everyone to come down so we could go catch some waves.

YaYa and I jumping the waves

Aunt April is so silly- we had fun playing all weekend

Cousin Devin took a break from swimming in the deep to come play with me

Papo's turn

Papo and I having some beach fun
Daddy showing me the waves

Yummy salt water

Time to say goodbye to summer! We had a great time and can't wait for what's yet to come!
1 comments:
These pictures are SOOO cute :) I love it!! He is such a happy baby!! And I totally love that little electronic book... where did you get it?
Post a Comment