CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

August was all about Sleeping and Eating

Daddy came home one day to find us hard at work :)




Daddy built this porch swing for Bryson. He loves swinging outside.


My friend Coatney and her fiance Andrew came for a visit from Houston. Of course I completely forgot to get a picture of them together (bad mommy) but I did snap this cute pic. While we were visiting Bryson fell asleep playing in his jumperoo.


This is Bryson shopping- can you tell he loves to shop?

Sleeping monkey- I got him all these cute pajamas and he's already starting to grow out of them- he's too tall for 9 month pjs



And so begins the solid feeding fun :)



He makes a cute mess



"Mommy get this bib off of me- I dont need it!"

Believe it or not, he does eat most of it


He may make a mess but he sure does clean up well!



This is my miracle book, I can whip it out anytime he's crying or fussing and he gets quiet. This is Bryson reading at a restaurant.

Playing with daddy is so exciting!


love.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he looks a lot like you, Tiffany :)

Tiffany said...

SOOOOO cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting, you just had him!!!

The Rozelles said...

He is such a happy little boy!!! I love all these pics... can't believe how big he is getting :)