CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Milestones in January

Our little guy is growing by leaps and bounds! I wish he would slow down a little... I can't believe he's 2 months away from being 1! Here are a few highlights from January:


He got 4 top teeth all at once... He handled it better than I expected him to. And now he's getting another one on the bottom- lots of oragel and frozen teethers at our house



Here he is eating a snack and watching some tv :)
We're having a hard time transitioning to actual solids (stage 3, table foods, baby snacks, etc) Something about the texture or the taste, but as soon as it hits the back of his mouth, he gags. He won't even drink juice/water. I think he may have a sensitive gag reflex so we are going really slow with him. We've gotten him to eat vanilla wafers, tortilla pieces, goldfish, and some gerber snacks, but other than that (and we've tried lots of other stuff) he refuses for the time being, but I do see progress each day that goes by. I've talked to the pediatrician and she told us that we just have to take it slow with him and he'll eventually come around. I have a feeling I will have a picky eater on my hands with Bryson.


One of his infamous faces when he first tries something.



Taking STEPS! Walking over to daddy



And now to mommy!



Its amazing how similar he is to a puppy. Here he is playing with sunshine on the floor :) And one of his favorite things to do is chase a ball around or play fetch.





My cuddle bug





I was really excited for this accomplishment... he can now put things into containers. So he can now put his toys away!





And of course daddy was also excited because now he can put the ball in the hoop!
He can also clap now as well so after he makes a basket, he claps :)



0 comments: