CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

1st Trimester With Baby #2

Around 11 weeks
This pregnancy has been a little different than my first so far. I seem to have many of the same symptoms as I did with my first, but they seem to come on a little stronger and longer this go round.
  • I had "morning" sickness from week 6 to about week 14 (which is about an extra month longer than I had with Bryson) and some days I still feel not up to par even in the 2nd trimester.
  • I've had a lot more headaches this go round, but mostly just sinus related stuff, luckily no migraines.
  • Even though I suffered with morning sickness, I was still hungry all the time. It felt like food was the only thing that helped my nauseous belly- which didn't help my weight gain this trimester :)
  • My face once again broke out like a teenager going through puberty
  • I was pretty tired in this first trimester, but luckily my energy has come back.
  • I've had a lot of lower back pain already in the first trimester... with Bryson it didn't come until the last trimester when I was carrying around a lot more weight, so this worries me a little.
  • Heartburn made an early appearance already in this pregnancy, but luckily has died off somewhat... I know it will reappear soon so I'm trying to enjoy all the spices I can now!
  • Everyday seemed like a new day with food cravings and aversions. Some days I liked bananas other days they made me gag. Some days I craved seafood, other days I couldn't even stand to look at a picture of the ocean, and so on. This may have tied in with my mood swings as well. I think all the memories are now flooding back to Ryan. :)
  • And of course my least favorite part of pregnancy #2: I'm already showing and growing so much! Bryson must have really stretched it out and gave his sibling plenty of room to grow in there! (he's sweet like that) I'm already at a 6 lb weight gain with this one- which is 1-2 lbs more than I was with Bryson. My 2nd trimester will be filled with only salads... yeah right.
  • But it hasn't been completely negative... I love, love, love being pregnant again! I have missed all the great joy you get from knowing that a little miracle is growing inside you. We love having the excitement and wonder back, not knowing who we will meet in 9 months! Ryan and I are both on top of the world, and even Bryson seems excited (for now). He's even set on his prediction: Sister! But we won't know if he's right until October 27th.

    Here are my growing belly pics:

BEFORE:




1 MONTH:



2 MONTHS:



3 MONTHS:

1 comments:

ClintandGina said...

Awe....forgot about all that fun pregnancy stuff. You look awesome. I can't wait to hear boy or girl!! I am 50/50 ;)