CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

ITS A BOY!!!

... and he looks healthy and seems to be growing like a champ.

Two cute little stories:

We took Bryson with us to the ultrasound. As we were all anxiously watching the screen and saw the boy parts flash across, we shouted, "Its a Boy!" but this did not make Bryson very happy. He has said from day one, he wants a sister. So needless to say he started to cry. But I think he's gotten over it, and continues to kiss my belly and say hello to his little brother. :)

During the ultrasound baby boy #2 began waving his hand. Bryson saw this on the screen and he started waving back. SO PRECIOUS!

I am so in love with all my boys. God has truly blessed us!

(I will post ultrasound pics soon!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. So happy for you and your sweet beautiful family!!! Love you all!
-Coat