
Mommy reading Bryson a very funny book apparently.
Bryson at one of Brayden's check ups- he's going to be such a great big brother!
Bryson in his new big boy bed. He has adjusted wonderfully and loves his bed! Its mommy and daddy that are having a hard time adjusting to the new alarm clock that comes running into our room in the mornings :)

One of Bryson's cousins, Reagan, made a visit down from Austin to eat and play for a bit. Bryson got a little experience of how bossy women can be... in this picture Reagan is pushing Bryson down the slide because he wasn't going fast enough :)

And in this picture Reagan is taking away Bryson's toy and won't let him play with it. I think he is already confused by women, poor guy.

We had Thanksgiving this year at Ryan's parents house. The food was delicious and we had a great time. We have been so blessed this year, especially with such great family and friends. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Rita had recently undergone a surgery that put her out of commission for a bit (but everything went well and she is better than ever now- yet another thing to be thankful for!) so Krista took on the challenge of putting together the feast. And she did a great job!

I'm not sure how many helpings he had but I think Ryan was very thankful for the good food :)
Downtown Lighting:
We took a trip downtown to watch the tree/buildings light up for the holiday season. It was so neat to countdown with everyone and see all the kids get so excited when everything lit up. And of course Santa made his entrance on a fire truck as well.
Bryson clapping when everything lit up... I think Ryan was a little excited too :)Painting Pottery with Santa:
Yaya and Papo took Bryson to paint an ornament and cookie plate with Santa at our local pottery shop. I thought it was such a cute idea, but unfortunately Yaya & Papo had to deal with a very cranky boy who needed a nap. But the ornament and cookie plate turned out so cute! Here's Yaya trying to help him paint (I wouldn't say art is one of Bryson's strong points yet :))
At least Papo seems to be enjoying it!
Santa with grumpy Bryson
We're learning how important naps are as we enter the "terrible twos", especially during the busy holiday season!
December was jam-packed with events and lots of pictures, so as soon as I can sort through everything I promise to have them up. (As well as updates on trimester #2 with Brayden).

0 comments:
Post a Comment