CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where did January go?

I can't believe its already February! I guess we're still recovering from the hectic holidays, because I have no idea where our January went. Which also means I have very few pictures to show for it. But enjoy the ones I did manage to get!

When Bryson first started his "school" (parents day out), he had a very hard time with it. He's very shy and reserved when introduced to something new and takes awhile to warm up to people/things (much like his mama). He would cry and cry when we would drop him off and it would take the teachers awhile to get him calm and accustomed to whatever activity they were doing. It just broke my heart to see him like that. Well, after a couple months of that, he has finally grown to LOVE school! He got a new backpack for Christmas and when he sees us pull it out to go to school he gets very excited and practically runs out the door. When I drop him off, he tells me, "Bye Mama! Leave Mama!" and runs off to play. Now it still breaks my heart, but in a totally different way! Sometimes parenthood is so ironic!

New backpack, ready to go!

"Let's go Mama!"


One of Krista's childhood friends came for a visit. There are many reasons why we love her visits, one of which are her four adorable kiddos that entertain Tristen and Bryson.

Almost the whole bunch... Tristen, Bryson, Zoe, Macy and Naomi (Max, the littlest one is missing from the pic)

Bryson and Macy exploring in the back



Swinging :)



When I get a chance, which doesn't seem like very often, I enjoy to scrapbook. Lately I've had a little extra "help" while doing so (which is one of the reasons I don't do it very often anymore :)).
He does love to look at all the pictures and tell me who everyone is and stories about them.



We spent one Saturday at the Children's Museum and a local park:
Cruising



He had to change into a new outfit after playing with all the water stuff.


We love going to this park because there is so much space just to run and run around (which is one of Bryson's favorite things to do) Also, its on the river and Bryson loves throwing rocks into the water (and in warmer weather its always fun getting in for a swim)
Best friends



It was a good January... quick but good!

0 comments: