CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February

Once again, I can't believe its already March! February flew by! Here are the pics from our February:






Very rarely do I get in any pictures, because most of the time this is what I'm doing... taking the video/pictures



Everyone was too excited about the snow to sit still for a picture







Ryan's FAILED attempt at a snowman. You sure can tell we're from Texas





What is this? :)

But it sure did make a great snowball pile!



Bryson thought maybe he could mow the snow- Only in Texas!





Our Texas sled ride







Looks like fun to me!





It was a good day!









Sometimes I look back there and he's doing the funniest things!






Playing on the top bunk



Sitting in my aunts childhood rocking chair, just gazing outside, as we all make t-shirts to wear for my cousins play






Daddy and Bryson coloring
February was a nice, relaxing month. But something tells me that March maybe a little bit more exciting, especially since our family is about to grow! Can't wait!


0 comments: