CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brayden's Almost Here!

This pregnancy has seemed to go by quicker than my first. And to make it go even quicker, we found out that I will be induced early- almost 2 weeks early. My due date fell towards the end of spring break and my doctor really wants Brayden to arrive before he leaves for vacation. He said that Brayden and I are prime candidates for early induction because we have been measuring more advanced than our due date (which I think is the polite way to say that I'm fat lol) Regardless, looks like if Brayden doesn't arrive on his own before then, March 10th will be his birthday. wow. Reality is really sinking in. Part of me can't wait- the part thats huge, miserable and anxious to meet him. And then part of me needs more time- the organized, need more time to plan and ready myself part. Either way, its happening and I'm sure God will help guide us through it all!


Enjoy my growing pains and pictures below. I've also included some fun little pictures of the last trimester.




  • I don't think I have a bladder anymore- in fact I am most looking forward to the catheter at the hospital so I don't have to make as many trips to the bathroom!


  • Heartburn is more frequent but not as bad as it was with Bryson


  • No swelling like I had with Bryson (of course the nice cool weather helps with that some)


  • Sleep is almost impossible between bathroom breaks and sore muscles


  • Its getting harder and harder to keep up with Bryson


  • My belly is so big and has even dropped here in the last month. In fact everything has pretty much grown.


  • Mood swings still occur although not as frequent as 1st and 2nd trimesters.


  • Total weight gain: 42 lbs which is 2 lbs more than I was with Bryson at 39 wks (I am now 38 weeks) I have a lot of work to do once he's out! I'm sure I will be swimsuit ready if not by spring break then definitely Memorial Day weekend! RIGHT??? :)


  • But I absolutely love being pregnant because I love feeling the little miracle inside of me move around, I love all the wonder and importance of it. I love that others know that I'm carrying a new life around and seeing their concern and admiration. Really all the positives far outweigh the negatives.


MONTH 7:





MONTH 8:


MONTH 9:









Brayden got caught up in a snowball fight:




Bryson giving his little brother kisses:




Getting artsy:




Part of Brayden's room- yes, its all the stuff we had for Bryson, but at least we made his own name for the wall :)





We're all packed and ready to go!


Can't wait to meet our baby boy! This will be the last post for awhile!
I will post pics and news as soon as I can! Thanks for all of the love and support!

0 comments: