CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

HOT, HOT JULY!

We're trying to stay cool in this hot, dry summer we are having! Hope everyone out there is staying cool as well!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!:
On our way home from summer-fun school:
4th of July party:
Boys will be Boys:

Wild:


Crazy:
Silly:
BOY:
Captain:
Notice all the sweet girls being still for the camera... Bryson not so much.
New Friends, Brayden & Olivia:
Mommy's little firecracker!:
1st time eating cereal:
Chasing Bryson around the house- who needs workouts?

Yummy veggies! So far he is WAY better than Bryson at eating
(For those that don't know Bryson is the pickiest eater EVER! He still eats Gerber stage 2 veggies because he refuses to eat real ones or any kind of vitamin drink- he's picky about the textures of foods, yet he will eat soap and dirt!?!)
Brayden didn't take a paci- he sucks on the middle two fingers.
We're trying to figure out if he's a Longhorn fan or is he trying to tell us UT sucks?

Love 'em!
I caught a rare moment of Bryson being calm and nice to his little bro.
Not sure what they were talking about but it was cute!
Starting to sit up on his own!
Such a happy boy!
Bryson likes to help out with the yard work.... and also play in water :)

This may be cute but what you don't realize is he's actually peeing over the side of the rail.
Fort Parker:
Daddy builds great homes, but his forts are awesome :)
Its tough work building and protecting Fort Parker:
Gymnastics:
I enrolled Bryson in this class to give him something to do to wear off some energy this summer (and in a nice cool AC place). Little did I know, I would be the one exhausted after chasing him around everywhere in the gym. We just had our last class, and I have to say, he improved somewhat in his listening/agility skills and had lots of fun- which is all that matters :)






He's happy Wonder Pets is about to come on!

Brayden's first day at work... he wasn't much help, but a cute distraction!:

Children's Museum:
We spend LOTS of time at the Children's Museum here in town. Bryson loves to run around everywhere. I tried to catch him in a couple pics:

Yaya is good at chasing him around everywhere :)
Brayden and I just sit and relax :)


The boys first movie theater experience: CARS 2
They both did great! Brayden slept most of the time and Bryson lasted until the last 20 minutes- then he started to get antsy and walk around.
Then we went to the Snake Farm:
Bryson liked all the moving snakes:
Mommy just wanted to get out of the building full of moving snakes!
I was telling Bryson to say "CHEESE!" for the camera, but the only one listening was this goat:
I was tempted to lay down and cool off with him!

Pistachios are about the only thing Bryson will eat without hesitation.
Daddy and Bryson eating some pistachios together:
Too much summer fun:
I walked into the kitchen one day to find this- all my drawers pulled out- at least everything was still in the drawers!
Making some cupcakes!
Bryson using mommy's tablet better than she can! Makes me feel real old!

0 comments: