Another wonderful month watching our little guys grow and grow! We love seeing them learn new things and accomplish milestones, but at the same time its hard to watch time fly by! We're trying our best to treasure every moment!
Brayden playing with some toys:
Bryson learning all about coins:
Brayden eating some yummy veggies!
He loves to eat!
Cars (the movie) seems to be constantly on these days... its Bryson's favorite, so of course its Brayden's fav as well (Brayden always wants to do what Bryson is doing)!
Here they are watching it together:
My cute little race car (He is constantly running around the house making race car sounds):
"Mommy, I do it!"
This is for the day he wont let me kiss him anymore... I'll have to look back at this pic and remember when...
Male bonding- on the top bunk watching Cars- of course.
Relaxing in the hot tub- AKA the sink :)
Love this little guy!
NOOOO! I don't think I'm ready for two mobile kids!
Luckily he's not quite there yet!
I love playing with my toes:
Playing on the floor:
Did someone say pizza?
Such a happy baby!
First time swinging at the park:
"This is so embarrassing MOM!"
"Nevermind... this is more embarrassing Daddy!"
Who weighs more?
"Mom, this book is sooo good!"
So much fun!
Weeee!
This is where Bryson got in trouble by the lifeguard for walking back up the slide:
He LOVED the lazy river rides!
Fun with Yaya & Papo:
Family Photo:



































0 comments:
Post a Comment