CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Showered With Love

I now officially know that Bryson will be so spoiled with love and attention. (Not that there was ever any doubt about that) We have such great family and friends that came out to our showers or sent their love through the mail, e-mail or phone, there is no way this child will ever feel neglected! Here is the proof:



Diaper Shower! Thanks to everyone for the diapers and making us realize that it still won't be enough... yikes! Can't wait!


The Hostesses with Mommy & Daddy: Shana, Stacy, and Stephanie


All of the ladies, including cute little miss Violet who entertained us all night!
My Friend Meagan, Cousin Shana, Cousin Stacy, Tiff, Ryan's Sister Krista, My Friend Steph, Cousin Stephanie and Stephanie & Donny's little one, Violet
The handsome fellas: Cousin Donny, Ryan, Stacy's guy Ty and Meg's guy Scotty

Everyone wrote funny sayings on the diapers so that we could have a little laugh during our 3 AM diaper changes :)
Thank you to Auntie Stac for opening up her beautiful house to us and to everyone for coming out! It was a blast :)

Steph and Meg have been my rock since as long as I can remember! It was so nice to have them there- We've been through so much through the years, couldn't imagine not having them during this special time of my life. Steph helped out with the shower and Meg came all the way from Dallas. I love these girls and I know Little B will too!


The Hostesses: Aunt Kimbra, Aunt Nettie, Aunt Lillian, My Sister April and Cousin Kim
Thank you to all of these ladies for putting this shower together- it was amazing!


Delicious cake! And all the sugar made Bryson kick all night long!


Spoiled? Just a little...


Mommy with Bryson's grandmas: Yaya on the left and Nana on the right

Mommy with Bryson's great grandmas: Memaw, Mamaw & Granny

Some of Ryan's family came from all over to be at this shower, but through all the excitement, I never got a picture but... Mamaw came from Nederland, Granny came from Port Neches, Aunt Polly from Nederland, Aunt Barbara from Port Lavaca and Cousin Gina from Victoria. I feel horrible I didn't get a picture of all of us but that just means we all have to get together again soon so I can have a re-take! It was so nice having everyone there- we are so thankful that everyone had a safe trip!

*I never got a group shot of everyone there either, but thanks to everyone who came out to be at this shower! Bryson is one lucky guy!



The hostesses with mommy: Aunt Kim, Cousin Lindsay, and Aunt Kristi
Thank you for all your hard work! We are so lucky to have family like you!


I seem to be drawn to the food all the time... it was delicious!


Bryson's Great Grandma, His Mommy, and His Yaya


We played the toilet paper game- everyone tried to guess how much toilet paper it would take to fit around my belly. (This picture also shows the same amount of toilet paper I go through in one day with all my pee breaks!)
Grandma won! She got it exactly... I think I was 11 squares, if you're bored at home and want to see how big I am :)
*Once again I didn't remember to get a group shot- But I really do appreciate everyone coming out to the showers!
These past few months have been amazing being able to visit and catch up with family and friends. Ryan and I are truly blessed to not only have this little one on the way but to have the love and support of our family and friends. We can not wait to share our new little bundle of joy with everyone. Hopefully not too much longer... :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! Looks like you had some great showers, I don't have any pictures of either one of my baby showers! Bryson looks like he's going to be one lucky boy once he gets here!!!

Jami said...

Looks like lots of fun. Wish I could have been there. Not too much longer, now!