CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Fun in July!

Daddy and Baby B hanging out at home.


I like to try to eat my feet but I'm too chubby to reach.

I can also roll over and scoot now... won't be too long and I'll be crawling!



So fresh and so clean clean



Mommy wears me out during the day so that I will take long naps like this.



When I really want something, all I have to do is give mommy and daddy this look and they do whatever I want :) I get this look from my mommy.



Holding my head up is so easy now. Pretty soon I'll be crawling all over the place! Mommy better start keeping her floors clean!




Pop and I testing out the water



I like to watch Daddy play ball. Maybe one day I'll get to play with him.



What a cutie!





I like splashing around in water!




Daddy and I hanging out at Nana & Pop's pool




Mommy and I hanging out in my very own pool!




Ready to go for a swim!



Its Bumbo time! Trying to learn to sit up




Mommy's little trouble maker :)

1 comments:

ClintandGina said...

Bryson is such a cutie!!