CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stella & Dot

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have become a stylist for Stella & Dot, a boutique style jewelry company that sells through independent stylists like myself through trunk shows, online orders, or individually. I have enjoyed staying at home with Bryson but wanted to make a little extra income at the same time. Selling this beautiful jewelry has helped me achieve both those goals (plus I absolutely love the jewelry for myself!). So if you are interested in some great jewelry or know someone that is (they make great gifts!), please pass my name and info along. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You can also check out my website for more info. Thank you for your time!

Tiffany Parker
Stella & Dot Stylist, ID: 103292

www.stelladot.com/tiffanyparker

tiffanyparker6@att.net

P.S. If you are interested in hosting a trunk show or you would like to become a stylist also, please let me know! There are great incentives involved!

0 comments: