So this weekend we got our baby a crib (a gift from my parents- thank you!) . I think I was the only one in the crib section who didn't have a big baby bump showing...even the sales lady told me to wait and come back when it gets closer. LOL But we were too excited and I fell in love with this one right away. And then I was too excited when we brought it back home in the box, so I made Ryan put it together the next day. Of course we had to re-arrange our guest bedroom and new nursery to accommodate and plan for everything. Needless to say it was a fun Sunday morning full of moving, building, and planning. But its built and it is beautiful and now we are even more excited. I can't wait to find out the sex so I can decorate :) Here are some cute pics of our teamwork, crib-building skills:

Okay...get to work Ryan!

Trying to figure it out on his own. (Its a man thing)

I decided to give him a few tips from this thing they call the INSTRUCTIONS! haha

Daddy's working hard

And he's done! Good job Ryan!

Our Baby's bed :) Just 6 more months... haha
Also, we just got back from our appointment and got to actually hear the heartbeat today! It was loud and strong so we didn't get any pictures today (they only take a look if they can't find the heartbeat with the little doppler machine). Old wives tale says if the heartbeat is fast, its a girl... well our's was fast so... looks like it could be pink in that room. We'll find out for sure on Nov. 10th. First trimester is almost over-woohoo!
2 comments:
Jack's heart rate was always high and you know how that turned out! I like the bed. It will be fun to decorate. Someone told me to take a sideways picture the same day of every month so you could see the progress. I think I did it 4 times but it was still cool to see. Hope you're still feeling good!
I wouldn't have been able to wait either! I love the crib. Can't wait to see the nursery decorated.
Post a Comment