... Cause I know we did! Haha- We couldn't believe it when the results came back positive so we took a picture. And it really didn't sink in until our first appointment when we got to see the little heart flutter away- truly amazing. The picture shows the baby at 7 weeks and 2 days and only a little over a cm big. That puts our due date at April 11th, which is right around Easter I believe. So here are a few of our first pictures. (I'll have more of my progress/changing belly soon :)

Sunday, September 7, 2008
In Case You Need Proof...
Posted by Tiffany and Ryan at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on Baby Parker....we are really happy for you! I am so glad you guys have a blog so I can stay updated on you guys....and baby too!
Gina
Glad to see you have a blog. I'm kind of over the myspace thing. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment