CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Little Brother

For those of you who don't know, Ryan and I are a part of the Big Brother/Big Sister program. A couple times a month we take our "little brother," Jeremy, out to do fun things like go to the park, go swimming, fishing, or just hang out- things that his parents just don't have time to do because of their busy work schedules. We have a lot of fun doing it, and I know that Jeremy and his family appreciate it also. It's been a great program to be a part of, and I would recommend it to anyone who may have a little extra time to spend with someone in need, or if you know of any child that may need some extra attention for whatever reason, its easy to sign up and take part either way. If you would like more information here is the website: http://www.bbbs.org/

Funny little Sidenote:

We told Jeremy and his mom this week that we were expecting our first child. Jeremy is 8 years old and still very much a sweet, innocent child. He looked up at me and smiled and said, "I thought you were getting bigger." Gotta love a child's honesty.

0 comments: