For Labor Day Weekend we always go down to Port Aransas, and this year was a lot of fun. We went with my parents, Memaw, my cousin Travis and his girlfriend. I think I ate the whole time because everyone was spoiling me with great food, including my favorite, Culpepper Breakfast (biscuits, gravy, bacon, etc)- oh and fajitas, and lasagna, and seafood... wow, I'm suddenly getting hungry again. I think they were already trying to make my preggo belly grow, and at that rate, it shouldn't be too much longer :) We got to bring our puppies too. We didn't think they would like it because they hate getting in the lake but surprisingly they LOVED the ocean. We couldn't get them out of the water. They were so cute, and I think Shailey's allergies calmed down a lot while we were there... she may want to move now. It won't be too long, and Shailey and Lexi won't be our babies anymore! Hope they don't mind :) Here is the only pic we remembered to take while there (Ryan and Shailey on the left, Tiff and Lexi on the Right):
Also, I wanted to put Ryan's business website on here. He's been updating it a lot and if you want to take a look just click on the link. Remember to pass his name along to anyone who may be interested :)
http://www.parkerrenovations.com
I guess that's it for now. Hopefully soon I will have another baby pic and some growing belly pics of the first trimester (Because yes I am definitely growing)... stay tuned!

0 comments:
Post a Comment